Want to learn maths?

I recently discovered a fantastic website with great video tutorials of secondary school (K12) maths. And I wonder, that despite my many years of surfing and browsing and searching on the Internet, I still discover new stuffs on the web regularly.

According to Khanacademy "With a library of over 2,400 videos covering everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and 125 practice exercises, we're on a mission to help you learn whatever you want, whenever you want, at your own pace." And I can attest to the quality of all the video that I have downloaded and watched so far from the site. It is amazing how Sal (Founder, Khan Academy) dedicated his time to do this and I am saying a big thank you to Sal and his team for giving this gift to the world.

As some one who struggled in my early school years until I had a teacher who taught maths in a way for me to understand the logic, khanacademy maths videos really brings out the simplicity and the logic in maths. This is a site parents should visit with their children and watch and/or download the topics their children are struggling with in maths.

And if you like brain teasers, (like I do) you will find some couple of interesting ones on the site too.

Oh, the website address? www.khanacademy.org

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.